Skip to content
What i did
- Performed content audits and usability reviews
- wrote, edited, and designed website content
- Facilitated participatory design workshops during conferences, conventions, and other community events.
- Published the results of our research in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) journals including the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
What came of it
- Peer reviewed journal publication in the SIGDOC ‘18 proceedings “Designing an Experience Architecture for the International Fan Scholar Website Sherlockian.net”
- Led three undergraduate students in creating a 30 page content strategy report with actionable takeaways, which was presented to the development team.
- Recognition from Michigan State University’s College of Arts and Letters –Read More Here
What i used
- usability heuristics
- 1 on 1 interviews
- focus groups
- participatory design
- card sorting